Update: Click here for a list of confirmed RSVPs.
We’ve hosted a variety of meet-ups since launching the Disney Parks Blog but our next one will be a first – our first-ever Disney Cruise Line meet-up. On Thursday, April 9, 2015, a select group of readers will have the opportunity to join us in Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s Boardwalk area for a special sneak peek preview of the exciting new entertainment coming to Disney Cruise Line.
The event begins at 10 a.m. EST on Thursday April 9, 2015 at Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s Boardwalk area at the Walt Disney World Resort. Attendees will be among the first learn about new entertainment coming to Disney Cruise Line and have the chance to talk with the creative team that develops the onboard entertainment. There will also be special photo opportunities with some of your favorite Disney characters and you’ll be able to taste a few special Disney-themed desserts.
RSVP for the meet-up now by sending us an email with your name, address and if you’ll be bringing a guest to WDWMeetUps@gmail.com.
Only one guest is permitted. A limited number of attendees will be able to attend the event, so be one of the first to sign up.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send a confirmation email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- Event confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in at Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s Boardwalk area at the Walt Disney World Resort for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- The event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
Hope to see you at our first Disney Cruise Line meet-up.