Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is an annual event that features activities for all ages, so even the youngest family members can join in on the fun. All three of my little girls are huge fans of the characters from both the original films and the new Star Wars Rebels series on Disney XD, so it is a huge treat for them to meet their favorites in person. Parents of Padawans won’t want to miss these incredibly themed hands-on experiences, taking place weekends May 15 – June 14, 2015.
- Jedi Training Academy – Kids from 4 to 12 can sign up to train to be a Jedi and battle an evil Sith from the dark side
- Lightsaber building – Little ones can build the lightsaber of their imaginations in Tatooine Traders
- Character Meet & Greets –Get up-close with icons from both Star Wars heroes and villains at meet & greet locations throughout the park. Don’t forget your autograph book!
- LEGO interactive build station – Little ones can spend endless amounts of time building their own Star Wars creations at this unique hands-on station
- Star Wars Droid Factory – Kids can build their own astromech droid action figure, just like Luke Skywalker in Star Wars
- Padawan Mind Challenge – Designed for kids ages 4 to 11, this interactive trivia event will test your little ones’ Star Wars knowledge
- “Symphony in the Stars” Fireworks – Kids may actually want to take a nap just so they can stay up for this finale celebration that features popular Star Wars characters