We’re nearly halfway through Star Wars Weekends 2015, and the excitement continues to build. This year’s event spreads further across Disney’s Hollywood Studios than ever before, from the celebrity talk shows at Theater of the Stars on Sunset Boulevard to the new Darth’s Mall merchandise complex on Streets of America.
If you’ve got a passion for the Force and credits to burn, Darth’s Mall is the place for you! You’ll never find a more fetching hive of fun and boutiquery (is that even a word?). In addition to the limited edition and event-exclusive items on offer, it’s also packed to the outer rim with stellar décor, props and photo opportunities. Of course, the chances of successfully navigating Darth’s Mall without amassing a Wookiee-size pile of loot are approximately 3,720 to 1!
Your odds of seeing a Star Wars celebrity during the weekend, however, are significantly better. Here is who will be joining us May 29 – 31:
- Event Host James Arnold Taylor: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: The Clone Wars; Star Wars Rebels)
- Warwick Davis: Wald, Wicket (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)
- Daniel Logan: Boba Fett (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
- Steve Blum: Zeb Orrelios (Star Wars Rebels)
- Ashley Eckstein: Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars: The Clone Wars; Star Wars Rebels)
Whether you’re picking up “necessities” at Darth’s Mall, scoring an autograph from one of the Star Wars stars or just taking in the sights and sounds, Weekend III of Star Wars Weekends will no doubt provide a day (or days) long remembered.
Share your favorite Star Wars Weekends memory in the comments or on social media with hashtag #SWW2015.