The new Disney•Pixar film “Inside Out” just hit theaters a few days ago, and guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios area already having fun learning how to draw the film’s colorful cast of characters at the Animation Academy.
In case you haven’t seen it yet, “Inside Out” takes a look at the life of a girl named Riley, who moves with her family from the Midwest to San Francisco. Her emotions – Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness – live in Headquarters, the control center of her mind, where they help guide her through her daily life, including the challenge of taking on a new school and friends.
Today we’re sharing a tutorial on how to draw Anger, a member of the team who is passionate, fiery and quick to react.
Want to learn how to draw another Disney character? Check out our full list of tutorials below.
- Jack Skellington from ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’
- Olaf from ‘Frozen’
- Olaf from ‘Frozen’ Special Edition
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Pascal from ‘Rapunzel’
- Scrooge McDuck from ‘Mickey’s Christmas Carol’
- Stitch from ‘Lilo and Stitch’
- Sorcerer Mickey from ‘Fantasia’
- Tinker Bell from ‘Peter Pan’
- Winnie the Pooh