While the new Disney•Pixar film “Inside Out” doesn’t hit theaters until June 19, guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios can already learn to draw a handful of the characters from the film at the park’s Animation Academy.
(c) 2015 Disney-Pixar
The film takes a look at the life of Riley, a young girl who moves from her life in the Midwest when her father gets a job in San Francisco. Riley’s emotions – Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness – live in Headquarters, the control center of her mind, where they help guide her through her daily life, including the challenge of taking on a new school and friends. “Inside Out” is rated PG.
Today we’re sharing a tutorial on how to draw Joy, the happy optimist of the team.
Want to learn how to draw another Disney character? Check out our full list of tutorials below.
- Jack Skellington from ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’
- Olaf from ‘Frozen’
- Olaf from ‘Frozen’ Special Edition
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Pascal from ‘Rapunzel’
- Scrooge McDuck from ‘Mickey’s Christmas Carol’
- Stitch from ‘Lilo and Stitch’
- Sorcerer Mickey from ‘Fantasia’
- Tinker Bell from ‘Peter Pan’
- Winnie the Pooh