It’s the final day of our first-ever Norwegian fjords voyage, and guests are raving about the fun they had both in port and onboard this week. Today we enjoyed a beautiful day at sea, giving cruisers the chance for plenty of rest and relaxation. As I reflect back on the cruise, I can’t stop thinking about how special it was to have our friends from Arendelle sailing with us. What a sight to see Anna and Elsa in the land that inspired their story!
We have several new offerings inspired by “Frozen” on the Disney Magic, and it’s only fitting that they debuted during our summer in Norway. Here’s a look at what I think are the top five “Frozen” experiences on the Disney Magic…
1. New Scenes in “Disney Dreams…An Enchanted Classic”
2. “Freezing the Night Away with Anna, Elsa and Friends” Celebration
3. Anna and Elsa’s Boutique
4. “Frozen” Themed Menu and Dining Experience
5. Magical Meet and Greets with Anna, Elsa and Olaf
Thanks for following along during my live voyage report. If you aren’t sailing to Norway with us this summer, remember, there’s always next year! Hope to see you onboard real soon.
To learn more about our Norwegian fjords voyages, check out the other posts in this series:
- Norway Cruise Director Voyage Report: Striking Views and a Magical Proposal in Stavanger
- Norway Cruise Director Voyage Report: Fun with Anna, Elsa and Kristoff in Ålesund
- Norway Cruise Director Voyage Report: Fjord Exploration In Geiranger with Disney Cruise Line
- Norway Cruise Director Voyage Report: The Sights of Bergen and a Night of ‘Frozen’ Fun with Disney Cruise Line
Just got home from this cruise. It was amazing. There was truly something for everyone. My favorite was Sunmore Village, if I have to pick just one. So much more than just Frozen. Bringing the locals in was truly magical.
Yes, the original story “The Snow Queen” is Danish, but the kingdom of Arendelle in “Frozen” was in fact, inspired by Norway! Please look it up on Wikipedia.
Just because you keep mentioning Norway, doesn’t mean the story still isn’t Danish.