UPDATE: This event has reached capacity and confirmation emails are being sent. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
If you’re as excited about the upcoming film “Ant-Man” as we are, I’ve got great news for you today! Disney Parks Blog readers have been invited to attend a special advanced screening of the film here at AMC Downtown Disney 12 at the Disneyland Resort. Event guests are invited to show their super hero side and attend in costume!
“Ant-Man,” directed by Peyton Reed and starring Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man and Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, introduces us to a hero armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength. Master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Can’t make it to the special advanced screening? Then be sure to catch “Ant-Man” when it opens in theaters on July 17, 2015.
Join us the morning of Saturday, July 11! Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for an event must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- Event confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Participants will be responsible for any parking fees.
- Please note that cameras, smartphones and other recording devices will not be permitted in the theater and security will be present to check these devices.
- This is a pre-release screening of the movie. Captioning, descriptive video and assistive listening devices will not be available.
- The movie is rated PG-13.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come, first seated. No one will be admitted late. The screening may be overbooked and seating is not guaranteed. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (WDSMP), its affiliates and the theatre are not responsible for overbooking. We may refuse, revoke or limit admission in our sole discretion at any time.
- NO RECORDING. The screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any video or audio recording devices (including, without limitation, cameras and phones) into the venue and you consent to a physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device during this screening, you consent to your immediate removal from the venue and forfeiture of your recording device and its contents. Any attempted unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability. We reserve the right to pursue any and all available remedies at law and in equity for any unauthorized recording and/or copyright infringement, including without limitation statutory damages of up to $150,000 per violation, and nothing contained in this notice shall be construed to limit our available remedies and/or legal recourse. You assume all risks of personal injury arising from or incidental to attending the screening, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. Further, by attending you grant permission to WDSMP, its licensees, licensors, affiliates and agents, to record and utilize your name, voice and likeness to publicize the screening and promote the movie.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.