- The Warm Glazed Doughnut from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is stacked with cinnamon apples and topped with vanilla bean ice cream and caramel sauce. This treat is really out-of-this-world!
- L’Artisans des Glace in the France Pavilion at Epcot has 16 delicious flavors of hand-crafted frozen treats including ice cream and sorbet that change seasonally—like Caramel fleur de sel and Coconut White Chocolate. If you’re looking to try something new, the chocolate macaron ice cream sandwich is magnifique!
- The new Double Chocolate-Chip Ice Cream Sandwich from Tamu Tamu Refreshments at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is perfectly portable, so you can snack on your way to your next Disney’s Animal Kingdom adventure.
- Dad’s Brownie Sundae from 50’s Prime Time Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is my current favorite sundae. A chocolate brownie is piled high with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, caramel sauce, whipped cream, and is topped with chocolate candies, caramel corn and a cherry. What’s not to love?
- No list is complete without the Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar, available throughout Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. (Though in my opinion this treat is best enjoyed in front of Cinderella Castle, while waiting for “Wishes!” Nighttime Spectacular to begin!)
How are you celebrating National Ice Cream Day?