Over the weekend, Disney fans visiting the D23 Expo had the chance to learn more about Pandora – the World of AVATAR in a special walk-through exhibit. Here, guests could examine the model up-close and look at posters for the A.C.E. (Alpha Centauri Expeditions) travel company that will soon usher guests from Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Pandora.
Be sure to check out the gallery of images above for a look inside.
For more on AVATAR at Disney Parks, check out these posts:
- Inside the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Pavilion at the D23 EXPO 2015
- Bringing the World of AVATAR to Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Construction Begins For AVATAR-Inspired Land At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- AVATAR at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Will Transport, Transform Guests
- First Look: AVATAR to Come to Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
So… how has A.C.E. made it possible for humans to breath the air on Pandora?