Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and experiencing this season at Walt Disney World Resort is simply amazing.
Here are just a handful of reasons you should consider planning a fall visit this year.
- Magic Kingdom Park Gets Dressed for Fall – Main Street, U.S.A. is already alive with fall colors and new decor.
- Night of Joy Returns September 11-12 – Disney’s Night of Joy 2015 will return to Magic Kingdom Park in September. This year’s lineup includes performances by TobyMac, MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Colton Dixon and many more. We just shared that you can watch a live feed of the sold-out shows. Check out Charles’ post for more details.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns September 15 – Halloween fun will return to Magic Kingdom Park on September 15, and will run select nights through November 1. The Halloween party is a blast and this year will feature a brand-new stage show “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular!” Other party highlights include trick-or-treating, Mickey’s “Boo To You” Halloween Parade, Happy HalloWishes Fireworks, Disney attractions and much more.
- Sweet Fall Treats – Our candy shops will soon be stocking fall-inspired treats that guests can only find this time of year, such as candy corn-shaped rice krispie treats, fall-themed candy apples, and more. (Although you can get it year-round, one of my all-time favorite fall treats is the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate at Ghirardelli’s Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop at Downtown Disney. It’s a must try!).
- The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Begins September 25 – This fan-favorite event will run September 25-November 16, 2015 at Epcot. In honor of it’s 20th year, the festival will expand into Future World area of the park for the very first time and include new offerings, such as booths inspired by the cast members of “The Chew,” and a brand-new Rockin’ Burger Block Party, and much more.
- Eat to the Beat Concerts – This year’s concert lineup features a bevy of new acts Tiffany, Chaka Khan, Everclear and Maxi Priest. Returning favorites include Rick Springfield, Sugar Ray and many more. Check out the full list here. (Concerts are included in Epcot admission).
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is set to open at Downtown Disney this fall – Themed around Jock Lindsey, a the pilot from the “Indiana Jones” films, the aviation-themed lounge will feature unique drinks and small plates. Check out Pam Brandon’s sneak peek at the menu here.
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend – This exciting race weekend will take place November 6-7. Guests are welcome to come out and cheer racers on – get more info on that here.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Begins November 8 – Get an early dose of holiday cheer at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which returns in early November. Don’t miss this holiday offering, which includes special entertainment, fireworks, a parade, holiday decor and much more.