1. Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake, Napa Rose, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
The perfect dessert to celebrate a special occasion, though a bite of the chocolate ganache on top of this cake makes any day worthy of a celebration.
2. Banana Toffee Mousse, The Hollywood Brown Derby, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Chocolate, toffee and bananas evoke the Golden Age of Hollywood in this delicious dessert from The Hollywood Brown Derby.
4. Chocolate Cupcakes with Hazelnut-Chocolate Buttercream, Disney’s Hollywood Studios Bakery
The perfect cupcake recipe from Chef Andreas at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. What goes better with chocolate than hazelnut? Yeah, I couldn’t think of anything either.
5. Chocolate Pudding Cake, California Grill, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Topped with sea salt, this Chocolate Pudding Cake from California Grill is the perfect indulgent treat.
6. Peanut Butter-Banana-Applewood Smoked Candied Bacon Pie, BoardWalk Bakery, Disney’s BoardWalk
If you like your sweets with a savory twist, this Peanut Butter-Banana-Applewood Smoked Candied Bacon Pie is for you.
7. Strawberry Twists, Maurice’s Treats, Disneyland Park
These Strawberry Twists can pull double duty as either dessert or a breakfast pastry.
8. Tiramisu, Trattoria al Forno, Disney’s BoardWalk
The recipe for this classic Italian dessert is easy to follow, and sure to please. Bonus: No baking required!
How are you celebrating National Dessert Day?