Regulars know you arrive early on game day at the ESPN Club on Disney’s BoardWalk – and they also have their favorites on the menu. Recently, under the helm of Chef Anthony Gregorek, the menu has undergone a major makeover featuring several new dishes, giving the new menu a gastropub feel—bar favorites with an upscale twist.
Those ESPN wings are still there, ditto the PB&J Burger and the chicken ‘n waffles, but today, we’re delivering a full listing of the delicious new dishes.
- Bar Flats (the ESPN version of a flatbread with caramelized onion, bacon and beer-cheese fondue; tuna tartare; traditional margarita (mozzarella, tomato and basil); Mediterranean, and the seasonal flat.
- Club Fries – chunky steak fries topped with ESPN chili, Cheddar and ale fondue, crumbled blue cheese, marinated tomatoes, crispy pancetta and green onion. Plenty to share.
- Pan-fried potato and cheese pierogi topped with herb-infused sour cream and caramelized onions.
- Crispy fried Florida pink shrimp with Cajun remoulade, Sherry aioli and grilled lemon.
- ESPN House Chili with diced onions, shredded Cheddar, smoked bacon, pico de gallo and griddle cornbread.
- Clam chowder with chopped bacon, herb oil and seasoned oyster crackers.
- Turkey Carver sandwich with roasted turkey breast, smoke Gouda, maple aioli, tomato and bitter greens.
- Seafood mac & cheese made with seasonal seafood and citrus gremolata.
- Sustainable catch with market vegetables.
- Hand-breaded chicken breast sandwich with pepper jack cheese, tomato and lettuce on a toasted bun.
- Petite top sirloin and grilled langostinos with house-made mac & cheese, Cabernet butter and market vegetables.
- Craft beer battered fish and chips with Cajun tartar sauce and fries or cucumber salad.
- Coffee-brined BBQ-spiced pork chop with fried potato hash and pickled vegetables.
- Grilled Black Tiger Shrimp and andouille sausage “gumbo style” risotto, braised kale and grilled cornbread.
- Bourbon-ale braised beef short rib with potato and roasted garlic gratin, watercress, pan gravy and market vegetables.
- Pan-roasted chicken breast with Parmesan risotto, lemony chicken jus and market vegetables.
- Sausage 3 Way: bratwurst, peppers and onions on pretzel roll; kielbasa and smoked bacon cabbage on a club roll; and Andouille with pickled vegetables on a poppy seed roll.
- Vegetarian “Unplugged” with seasonal selections.
ESPN Club also has an impressive craft beer list—over 54 varieties available, including a seasonal menu that boasts beers exclusively from the sunshine state. It’s also the only restaurant at Walt Disney World Resort to pair each entrée with a craft beer, so the flavors of the brew perfectly accompany your main course.