UPDATE: This event has been filled to capacity. Please keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future event opportunities.
Since October, we’ve offered Disney Parks guests a chance to sneak a peek of Disney•Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort. Next Sunday, November 22, 2015, we’re offering the opportunity to be part of a special advance screening of the entire film “The Good Dinosaur” before it opens in U.S. theaters on November 25, 2015 in 3D.
The Disney Parks Blog hosted meet-up begins at 11 a.m. ET (doors open at 10 a.m) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Sunday, November 22, 2015. And at the event, you’ll see the Disney•Pixar “The Good Dinosaur” film.
In “The Good Dinosaur,” Pixar Animation Studios takes you on an epic journey into the world of dinosaurs, where an Apatosaurus named Arlo makes an unlikely human friend named Spot. While traveling through a harsh and mysterious landscape, Arlo learns the power of confronting his fears and discovers what he is truly capable of.
RSVP for the meet-up now by sending us an email with your name, address and if you’ll be bringing a guest to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com. Only one guest is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Disney•Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur” is rated PG.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in across from AMC Disney Springs 24 West Side for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
And here is other important information to know:
- Disney•Pixar “The Good Dinosaur” will be presented in RealD 3D.
- A valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Please note that camera, smart phones and other recording devices will not be permitted in the theater. Security will be present to check these devices.
- This is a pre-release screening of the movie. Captioning, descriptive video and assisted listening devices will not be available.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come, first seated. No one will be admitted late. The screening may be overbooked and seating is not guaranteed. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (WDSMP), its affiliates and the theater are not responsible for overbooking. We may refuse, revoke or limit admission in our sole discretion at any time.
- NO RECORDING. The screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any video or audio recording devices (including, without limitation, cameras and phones) into the venue and you consent to a physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device during this screening, you consent to your immediate removal from the venue and forfeiture of your recording device and its contents. Any attempted unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability. We reserve the right to pursue any and all available remedies at law and in equity for any unauthorized recording and/or copyright infringement, including without limitation statutory damages of up to $150,000 per violation, and nothing contained in this notice shall be construed to limit our available remedies and/or legal recourse. You assume all risks of personal injury arising from or incidental to attending the screening, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. Further, by attending you grant permission to WDSMP, its licensees, licensors, affiliates and agents, to record and utilize your name, voice and likeness to publicize the screening and promote the movie.