UPDATE: This event has been filled to capacity. Please keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future event opportunities.
As you know, this holiday season marks the finale for The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And today, we’re announcing an upcoming meet-up where you’ll have the opportunity to join us and enjoy this holiday treat at a special after-hours gathering.
The Disney Parks Blog is hosting the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Meet-Up on Wednesday, November 18, 2015, at 10:00 p.m. ET at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We are asking attendees to begin arriving at 9:30 p.m. ET to check in for the late night event.
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing lights features millions of glittering lights perfectly synchronized to holiday music. Brilliant multi-colored bulbs wrap the buildings, changing hues and brightness throughout the show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
RSVP for the meet-up now by sending us an email titled, “Osborne Lights Meet Up” with your name, address and if you’ll be bringing a guest to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com. Only one guest is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
Hope to see you there.