Two more weekends and four new acts join the lineup for this year’s Garden Rocks concert series during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Thirteen pop bands with hits spanning the decades will take the stage each weekend through Memorial Day at America Gardens Theatre from March 2 – May 30.
Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice, Bad Company, former lead singer BRIAN HOWE, Georgia Satellites and Darlene Love make their Festival debut this year.
Here’s the lineup (subject to change without notice):
- March 4-6 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- March 11-13 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 18-20 – Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 25-27 – Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 1-3 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
- April 8-10 – The Guess Who “American Woman”
- April 15-17 – NEW! Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- April 22-24 – NEW! Bad Company, former lead singer BRIAN HOWE “Can’t Get Enough”
- April 29-May 1 – NEW! Georgia Satellites “Keep Your Hands to Yourself”
- May 6-8 – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- May 13-15 – NEW! Darlene Love “Wait ‘Til My Bobby Gets Home”
- May 20-22 – Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- May 27-30 (Monday) – The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
Performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45, and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival and included with park admission.
Can someone confirm if the Spinners are playing an extra night and will be on Monday night 30th May??
Have there been any changes to the Garden Rocks concert series? I thought I read a different date for the Guess Who. Is the schedule updated if changes are made?
Love the concert last night village people!
Just seen I’m going to be there for Night Ranger. Absolutely love this band. Is it a free for all or do we need tickets?
It is now 15 days until the Flower show begins. When will more information be available?
It would be very helpful to link this web page to the Epcot International Flower & Garden web page. Thank you.
Is there any more information on the food at the booths as of yet?
Will FastPass+ be an option for these concerts as it was for the Eat to the Beat concerts?
Hi Amy, thanks for asking. There are no plans right now to offer Disney FastPass+ service for the Garden Rocks concert series.
SO disappointed our weekends aren’t Gin Blossoms or Night Ranger weekends!!!
I so glad they finally come out with this. Do you have any information on workshops or merchandise for the flower and garden festival?
Hi Susan, the Festival merchandise is always fun, isn’t it? Fortunately, Steven Miller unboxed a few items, and we’ll have more details about the Festival coming soon.
Bring The Alan Parsons Live Project back and I will be there in a flash!!