Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day, any day you want to dedicate to love, we are celebrating hearts, and cupid and romance. Here are 10 ideas to help you celebrate with us:
- Sweetheart Wine Tasting Cruises – Beautiful Italian music, award-winning wines and an array of delicious hors d’oeuvres on board a 40-foot Italian Water Taxi with the BOATHOUSE’S trusted captain and crew through the waters of Lake Buena Vista. Call 407-939-2628 to make a reservation.
- The new Ferrytale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise – A breathtaking view of the Magic Kingdom Park night time fireworks, “Wishes,” from an exclusive and romantic spot on Seven Seas Lagoon with desserts and drinks. The soundtrack is piped through the boat’s sound system for this magical viewing. Click here for reservations.
- The new Brunch at the Top at California Grill – On Valentine’s Day Sunday, try the new Brunch at the Top with your beloved. The menu showcases fresh, market-driven cuisine and toast with a glass of bubbly or wine (the restaurant has more than 1,600 bottles on display). Click here for reservations.
- Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party – Sweets and stars collide at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as guests look to the sky January 5 – March 19, for a special viewing of the Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks set to the most dramatic and memorable Star Wars themes of all time. Click here for reservations.
- Disney Springs shopping spree – The World of Disney in Disney Springs Marketplace recently expanded with an additional 6,000 sq. ft. of retail selling space. Try the new handcrafted chocolate at The Ganachery. Or for vegans, Erin McKenna Bakery NYC has savory offerings and an all-vegan and gluten-free menu.
- Minnie’s Silver Screen Dine at Hollywood & Vine – Celebrate the magic of the movies and glamour of Hollywood with an epic feast at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from Jan. 4 to March 20, 2016. Click here for reservations.
- La Nouba at Disney Springs – As part of the La Nouba’s ongoing evolution, the Cirque du Soleil show continues to bring new acts: B-Boy, commonly referred to as breakdancing, and Aerial Bamboo, a technique mastered by only a handful of performers worldwide. The acts join the recent additions of uproarious clowns and a breathtaking juggling rolla bolla act. For more information, visit DisneyWorld.com/entertainment.
- Sushi Bar at Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs – From Feb. 12 – 14, a special Valentine’s Day romantic dinner for two includes a four course, prix-fixe menu starring Chef Morimoto’s signature Peking Duck for two. On Valentine’s day only, a five-course Omakase dinner will be served at the intimate second-level 14-seat sushi bar. For reservations, call 407-939-6686 (MOTO).
- Monsieur Paul Proposal-popping and Vow Renewal dinner at Epcot – In the shadow of the Eiffel Tower (replica), indulge in a decadent meal, peer out of the second story windows that overlook the World Showcase Lagoon, toast with champagne, and dessert is served with an extra sparkle on the plate: the big question, and your token of love. Click here for reservations.
- Sunset and cocktails at the Polynesian – Sip on champagne and strawberries against the backdrop of the Seven Seas Lagoon and the beautiful new Bora Bora Bungalows. Take a moonlit stroll along the torch-lined waterfront and visit Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
How will you romance the one you love, Disney-style?