Egg-citing news, Disney fans! Those of you who have enjoyed the Egg-stravaganza each spring at Disney Parks will be glad to know that it will be returning to the Disneyland Resort, at Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park, as well as the Downtown Disney District. This egg-ceptional event will, of course, also take place in Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort!
Here’s what you can egg-spect!
From March 2–27, 2016 (or while supplies last), search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed Egg-stravaganza map to represent that location. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.95, plus tax at the following parks and locations. Remember, no discounts apply.
- Disney California Adventure park – Elias & Co., Humphrey’s Service & Supplies, Off the Page, Oswald’s, Sarge’s Surplus Hut and Treasures in Paradise
- Disneyland park – Disneyana, Disney Showcase, “it’s a small world” Toy Shop, Little Green Men Store Command, Pieces of Eight, Pioneer Mercantile and Stromboli’s.
- Downtown Disney District – Anna & Elsa’s Boutique, D Street, Disney Pin Traders, WonderGround Gallery and World of Disney Store
- Hotels of the Disneyland Resort – Acorns Gifts & Goods, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa; Mickey in Paradise, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel; and Fantasia Shop, Disneyland Hotel
Walt Disney World Resort
- Epcot – Pin Central, Port of Entry (Showcase Plaza), Heritage Manor (The American Adventure) and World Traveler (International Gateway)
How to redeem!
Whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your map to a redemption location: Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park; Disney Showcase in Disneyland park; World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort; or Port of Entry in Epcot before April 2 to pick up your surprise.
Are you egg-cited to see what this year’s “surprise” collection of eggs will look like? Wait no more!
Purchasing limits will apply, while supplies last. Keep in mind that no discounts apply and separate admission is required to enter Disney Theme Parks. The experience of course, is subject to restrictions and change without notice.