In this week’s “All in the Details,” we’re sharing some of the first photos of Disney Springs’ new signature water tower that was installed over the weekend.
The water tower will serve as the new marquee for Disney Springs and welcome guests as part of the property’s entrance gateway. Earlier this week, Thomas Smith shared an update on new shops and dining experiences that will soon open their doors in this area. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for more information.
For the latest Disney Springs Food & Beverage or Merchandise news, see the list of stories below.
- Disney Springs Continues to Expand, Doubles Dining and Shopping Experiences
- New Acts Bring Fresh Energy To La Nouba By Cirque Du Soleil
- The Ganachery Chocolate Shop Now Open at Disney Springs
- Rick Bayless to Open Tablas Frontera Restaurant at Disney Springs
- New Restaurant For Celebrity Art Smith Coming to Disney Springs in Summer 2016
- Take a Look at These Chocolates From New Ganachery at Disney Springs
- The ‘Disney and Vans’ Collection is Available at Curl by Sammy Duvall at Disney Springs
- World of Disney Expands in Disney Springs Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort
- All in the Details: Putting the “Springs” in Disney Springs
I can’t wait to see the entire plan of Disney Springs complete. So far I’m happy with all the changes and additions that have been made. The tower fits well with the theme of the new area. I like it.
I really don’t know why it can be the earful tower…..let’s not forget it all started with the mouse!
I agree the earful tower should have been moved to this site, and not taken down, entirely.
Perhaps, Mouse Ears are in order?
I don’t like it. Looks like any other water tower. Needs to be “Disneyfied”! If it isn’t being used as a real water tower then the Earful Tower should have been put here instead.
The tower looks great, but just small part of me wishes the Earful Tower could have been erected at Disney Springs since it is being removed from Disney’s Hollywood Studios.