Last week was a pretty big week for Disney Springs – not only were plans unveiled for more than 30 new shops and dining locations for the area’s Town Center, but Disney Springs also welcomed a brand new marquee water tower that will serve as the property’s entrance gateway.
Take a look at the video above, in which our Walt Disney Imagineers take you behind the scenes to show how the tower was designed in a way that adds to Town Center’s theming. Would you believe that designing and constructing the Disney Springs water tower required contributions from more than 20 different disciplines at WDI?
What has been your favorite addition to Disney Springs so far? Tell us in the comments section below.
For the latest Disney Springs Food & Beverage or Merchandise news, see the list of stories below.
- Disney Springs Continues to Expand, Nearly Doubles Dining and Shopping Experiences
- New Acts Bring Fresh Energy To La Nouba By Cirque Du Soleil
- The Ganachery Chocolate Shop Now Open at Disney Springs
- Rick Bayless to Open Tablas Frontera Restaurant at Disney Springs
- New Restaurant For Celebrity Art Smith Coming to Disney Springs in Summer 2016
- The ‘Disney and Vans’ Collection is Available at Curl by Sammy Duvall at Disney Springs
- World of Disney Expands in Disney Springs Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort
- All in the Details: Putting the “Springs” in Disney Springs