Whether you’re looking for a spring break destination, summer retreat, fall getaway or winter-time warm up, a visit to the Disneyland Resort is always in season. With so much to do, you may be wondering how to make the most of your time. We’ve got you covered! Check out our top five helpful tools for planning the perfect visit.
1. Official Disneyland App – The official Disneyland App offers useful information right at your fingertips, including attraction wait times, Disney’s FASTPASS return times, maps, entertainment guides and other special features. You can also use the app to purchase tickets with your mobile device, look for character appearances and find park hours. Click here for more information.
2. Vacation Planning DVD – Preview the magical experiences that await you on your next Disneyland Resort vacation with these informative videos. To order a Disney Vacation Planning DVD, go to Disneyland.com.
3. Disneyland Express – Just 30 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and just 15 miles from John Wayne Airport (SNA), Disneyland Resort offers the Disneyland Express for easy bus transfer to the resort. Disneyland Resort Express also provides convenient transportation to Anaheim area hotels.
4. Dining Reservations – Be sure to make dining reservations for our award-winning restaurants prior to your visit to make the most of your time. And there are even special dining packages that offer guests a full-course meal and reserved viewing for “Paint the Night” parade at Disneyland park and “World of Color – Celebrate!” at Disney California Adventure park. For reservations, visit Disneyland.com/dine.
5. Social Media – Keep up with the latest updates about the Disneyland Resort and even receive live updates and answers to your questions via social media on our official channels.
- On Instagram
What is your go-to Disneyland Resort vacation-planning tool? Share it with us in the comments!