Fans of The Haunted Mansion attraction may want to make room for one more Disney Tsum Tsum starting April 15, 2016. That’s the day a new collection of stackable 3-inch plush inspired by the classic Disney attraction will be released at Disney Parks.
I recently visited The Haunted Mansion attraction in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom Park to capture a few photos of these adorable new plush.
Guests will find some familiar favorites including Madame Leota, the bride, and the Hitchhiking Ghosts. There is even a Tsum Tsum that resembles the hostesses who work at attraction.
I’m also excited to give you a first look at three new Tsum Tsum coming to Disney Parks in summer 2016. These three plush were inspired by attractions and characters from Fantasyland. I invite you to follow @WDWToday on Twitter as they will be sharing images of two additional plush from this upcoming collection.
Look for the Haunted Mansion-themed Tsum Tsum at the following merchandise locations starting April 15:
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
- Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure Park – Tee, Hats & Tattoos
- Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park – Gag Factory
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Marketplace – Once Upon a Toy
- Shops at Orlando International Airport
- Magic Kingdom Park – Curtain Call Collectibles
- Epcot – ImageWorks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Beverly Sunset
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures