This week I have more details to share from Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. With dining rooms designed to resemble art galleries, this new signature restaurant celebrates the travels to Africa, Asia and South America that influenced the design of the park. The ideas of Imagineers, Animal Programs and Entertainment, including sketches, photography, architecture and textures, are all presented in a way that is uniquely Disney.
Can you guess which attractions at Disney’s Animal Kingdom inspired these works of art?
Tiffins is now open daily for lunch and dinner. For more about Tiffins, visit the posts below:
- All in the Details: The Trek Gallery at Tiffins
- All in the Details: Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- New Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Opens Memorial Day Weekend
- Tiffins Inventive Menu Stars Cuisine From Around the Globe, Wine List Focuses on ‘Environmentality’
- More Details About Tiffins, the Newest Dining Experience At Walt Disney World Resort
- Tiffins Signature Restaurant Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2016