Disney After Hours, a new, late-night ticketed experience is underway at Magic Kingdom Park and it’s offering guests an experience like never before – after regular park hours. A Disney After Hours ticket, which is separately priced from a regular Magic Kingdom admission ticket, allows entry into the park at 7 pm to enjoy dining, evening entertainment like fireworks, the “Celebrate the Magic” nighttime projection show and the Main Street Electrical Parade.
Then, as day guests leave at the regularly scheduled closing time, Disney After Hours participants are able to enjoy three more hours of little-to-no-wait access to more than 25 attractions. It’s perfect if you want to hop to as many attractions as possible.
We recently held our first “Disney After Hours” event at Magic Kingdom Park. And after talking to guests about what they loved, here are five reasons you should consider it for your upcoming vacation.
1. Access to Attractions with little to no wait – More than 25 attractions remain open during Disney After Hours. A limited number of tickets are sold for each event night, meaning significantly shorter – or maybe even no lines!
2. Park Access – While the Event begins after regular park closing, your ticket allows admission earlier. The Disney After Hours ticket allows you in the park at 7 p.m. so you can enjoy the evening parade and fireworks.
3. Meet Characters – both Mickey Mouse and Disney princesses are available for photo ops, usually again with much shorter lines.
4. Amazing photo ops – Have you ever wanted to take that perfect picture of your favorite attraction lit up at night? Smaller crowds may make that possible.
5. Ice cream included – Mickey Premium Bar lovers won’t want to miss out on this part of the night. Beverages are also included.
To learn more about the event and to hear from the first Disney After Hours guests, check out this video:
Don’t forget: There are only 4 nights to choose from and the number of tickets available for each one is very limited—be sure to purchase yours today.