This week, we looked ahead to the holidays and shared an update that tickets for this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Walt Disney World Resort are on now on sale.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will return for 29 nights of spook-tastic fun, starting September 2 and it will feature encore performances of last year’s new hit show “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular.”
Blog author Shawn Slater also shared that the team that brought the Sanderson Sisters back for Halloween is hard at work on another new show for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Visit our original story for more details or if you’re ready to order tickets, head to Disneyworld.com, call 407-W-DISNEY or contact your travel agent.
And if you haven’t heard, a new, late-night ticketed experience called Disney After Hours is underway at Magic Kingdom Park and it’s offering guests an experience like never before – after regular park hours. A Disney After Hours ticket, which is separately priced from a regular Magic Kingdom admission ticket, allows entry into the park at 7 pm to enjoy dining, evening entertainment like fireworks, the “Celebrate the Magic” nighttime projection show and the Main Street Electrical Parade.
To learn more about the event and to hear from the first Disney After Hours guests, check out this video:
There are only a few remaining nights to choose from and the number of tickets available for each one is very limited—be sure to purchase yours today.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- #DisneyKids: Early Fall Travel Package is Perfect for Little Ones – There is plenty of fun to be had this fall at Walt Disney World Resort, with a special package that is perfect for families with little ones.
- 5 Under $5: Disneyland Park Snacks – Whether you want to snack your way through the parks, or you’re just looking for a little something to tide you over until your next meal, here are a few favorite treats from Disneyland park (and they all are under $5)
- Sailing the British Isles with Disney Cruise Line: Adventures in France – This summer, we’re giving Disney cruisers the opportunity to experience the charm and history of France during our 12-night British Isles cruises.
- Disneyland Park Guests Celebrate May the 4th – May the 4th was a special day for Star Wars fans, and at Disneyland park, Star Wars Day came alive with special celebrations in Tomorrowland!
- New Adventures by Disney Vacations for 2017 – Recently we announced a new Adventures by Disney River Cruise itinerary for 2017, sailing along the Rhine River in Europe. This new vacation gives travelers the opportunity to experience the beauty of four countries – France, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Disney Park Pack Expands with New Items Coming to Disney Parks Online Store – I have exciting news for guests who love unique collectibles from Disney Parks. You may recall last year around this time we introduced the Disney Park Pack – Pin Trading Edition to our Disney Parks online store.
- Moms Panel Monday: Creating an Unforgettable Mother’s Day – Mother’s Day is this Sunday, and as a mom of four little ones, I cherish anything we can do to make special memories together. There are endless possibilities to do this at Disney Parks, so we asked our Disney Parks Moms Panel for their top picks for an unforgettable Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day!
I have a vacation from July 5th-15th and am trying to book Fastpass+ and all the parks seem to be closing very early specially magic kingdom. When will the July park hours be updated?
WDW already have their Halloween and Chirstmas event tickets on sale. Any word on when Disneyland will be at least posting the dates for their Halloween party?
We’re planning on coming down in October! Can’t wait! Hoping to write about the Port Orleans and the Halloween party on my blog! So excited!