The last gallery we’re highlighting at Tiffins might just be my favorite, with some artwork details you might recognize from when the park opened in 1998. With 114 seats sprawled across an expansive orange-hued room, the Grand Gallery pays homage to animal species that the Disney Conservation Fund works to protect.
Can you guess which piece debuted at the park’s opening?
Tiffins is now open for lunch and dinner daily. For more about Tiffins, visit the posts below:
- All in the Details: The Safari Gallery at Tiffins
- All in the Details: The Trek Gallery at Tiffins
- All in the Details: Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- New Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Opens Memorial Day Weekend
- Tiffins Inventive Menu Stars Cuisine From Around the Globe, Wine List Focuses on ‘Environmentality’
- More Details About Tiffins, the Newest Dining Experience At Walt Disney World Resort
- Tiffins Signature Restaurant Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2016
Can’t wait to experience this in person! Joe Rohde recently tweeted about some of these pieces – the level of thought, detail and craftsmanship is mind-blowing!