From a new live stage show to all-new attractions, there’s so much to do at the Disneyland Resort this summer! Here are ten experiences you won’t want to miss.
- The new “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion” immerses Disney California Adventure park guests in the emotional story of Anna and Elsa in an exciting theatrical interpretation for the stage, including elaborate costumes and sets, stunning special effects, show-stopping production numbers and some unique surprises.
- Take flight on an all-new adventure to exciting destinations when Soarin’ Around the World opens at Disney California Adventure park beginning June 17.
- The fun-filled Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters, new in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park, is rolling with fun as Luigi’s cugini have come from Carsoli, Italy, to help celebrate Race Day in Radiator Springs. Park guests join in the fun by hopping aboard miniature Italian roadsters, in the style of late 1950s micro cars. The cars perform the traditional dances of their village, moving to upbeat music and Luigi’s singing in a precision-choreographed dance across a trackless “dance floor.”
- In Tomorrowland at Disneyland park, Star Wars Launch Bay invites guests to discover authentic replicas of film props and encounter Star Wars characters such as Chewbacca and Kylo Ren.
- The Star Wars-themed transformation of Space Mountain into Hyperspace Mountain thrusts guests into an X-wing battle as they race through the darkness. The experience is enhanced by a new soundtrack, inspired by the Star Wars films’ musical themes and re-orchestrated to match every move in the attraction.
- At Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, guests encounter a new adventure and characters from “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” while journeying aboard a Starspeeder 1000.
- Don’t miss your chance to see the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration dazzle and shine before the celebration ends September 5, 2016.
- The sparkling “Paint the Night” parade builds on the tradition of breathtaking nighttime parades in Disneyland park that began with the “Main Street Electrical Parade.” Illuminated almost entirely by LED lights, “Paint the Night” is a state-of-the art, vibrant wonder that immerses guests in the magical, luminescent worlds of many Disney and Disney●Pixar characters.
- The “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular entertains guests from the tips of their toes to the sky high above, surrounding the audience with music, dazzling visual projections and other special effects that bring the pyrotechnics to life in surprising new ways. Guests may enjoy the projections from multiple locations, including Main Street, U.S.A., and “it’s a small world” mall.
- At Disney California Adventure park, “World of Color – Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney” is a fun-filled version of the popular, nighttime “World of Color” spectacular. Award-winning actor Neil Patrick Harris joins Mickey Mouse on a magical water canvas, bringing to life the remarkable story of Walt Disney and The Happiest Place on Earth with animated imagery, live-action film, fountains, lasers, special effects and a stirring musical score.
What are you most excited to do at the Disneyland Resort this summer? Tell us in the comments!