This week, we shared the news that Princess Elena of Avalor is ready to make her debut at Walt Disney World Resort, and we will be there to live stream the first performance of the limited time show “The Royal Welcome of Princess Elena of Avalor.”
Also, Flying Fish restaurant reopened at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort during the week and we shared some new details from Walt Disney Imagineering on the enhanced storyline and design you can expect to experience during your next visit.
Flying Fish celebrates the heyday of luxury seaside resorts and boardwalks of yesteryear and you can learn more in our original story.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Welcome Back Favorite Entertainment Spectaculars at Disneyland Resort This Fall – With the dazzling Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration coming to a close on September 5, we’re pleased to announce that this fall will see the return of two favorite nighttime spectaculars.
- New ‘Miss Fortune Falls’ Attraction Coming to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Spring 2017 – I had exciting news to share with you this week. A brand new attraction called Miss Fortune Falls is coming to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon in spring of 2017!
- ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’ Takes the Stage at Disney Cruise Line – Exciting news from the high seas this week! For the “first time in forever,” the beloved animated hit “Frozen” is getting the Disney Cruise Line theatrical treatment as a new stage show exclusively aboard the Disney Wonder. “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” debuts, along with a wave of new enhancements to the ship, on cruises starting Nov. 10, 2016, from Galveston, Texas.
- 2016 Epcot Cookbook Celebrates Best of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – Debuting just in time for this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the newest Epcot cookbook shares the best-of-the-best recipes, but also includes favorites from the 2016 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, which started adding its Outdoor Kitchens in 2013, now an integral part of the spring fest.
- ‘Trick or Tea’ Haunts Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland Hotel This Fall – When the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake, guests come out for Afternoon Tea at Disneyland Hotel. “Trick or Tea” will be haunting Steakhouse 55 from September 30 – October 30.
- Limited-Time Character Experience for Guests with Memory Maker at Walt Disney World Resort – Walt Disney World Resort guests can now delight in a special Disney Character Experience, courtesy of Memory Maker!