The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will be here before you know it. And this week, The Disney Parks Blog shared an early look at some of the new hands-on experiences planned for this year’s Festival.
For the first time, the most delicious time of year at Walt Disney World has expanded into the resorts, with family-friendly experiences like Culinary Adventures with a Master Chef at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, where you’ll create dishes under the direction of a Disney chef. There’s much more to discover in Victoria’s original story.
This week, we also announced that the Disney Parks Moms Panel search for new panelists begins September 7.
As Leanne told us, the application window will open at 12:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 and close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, September 14, 2016. The first round application process includes short essay questions, basic information questions, and a sample question similar to what you’d find on the Disney Parks Moms Panel website.
Disclaimer: Disney Parks Moms Panelists receive a Disney vacation as their reward for serving on the panel.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Welcome to Our World! What is Disney Springs? – If you think Disney Springs is simply a slightly updated version of the former Downtown Disney location, read on, because it’s so much more …
- How to Make the Most of Your Halloween on the High Seas – This fall we’re bringing back our popular Halloween on the High Seas cruises so your family can have a ghoulishly good time on vacation.
- A Look Back: Carnation Plaza Gardens Debuts in 1956 – In the summer of 1956, a new counter-service dining location opened just to the west of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- From Screen to Park: Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park – Disney Parks have a long tradition of integrating stories from the creative masterpieces of Walt Disney animated and live-action features into immersive attractions and experiences. The most notable of these is the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland park.
- #DisneyFamilia: Elena is Here! – In front of thousands of guests, Disney newest Princess, Elena of Avalor, made her debut at Walt Disney World Resort last week.
- Experience a Taste of Tiffins With New Lunch Menu at Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Recently, I had the chance to visit Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom to experience the new lunch menu—Taste of Tiffins. The new menu is just that, and a perfect way to try big flavors in lunch-sized portions, such as the Marinated Grilled Octopus (which is cooked to perfection).