This week, we announced that the next “Inside Disney Parks” #DisneyParksLIVE stream will be held tonight featuring a special presentation of Main Street Electrical Parade from Walt Disney World Resort.
You can watch tonight’s live stream at 8:55 p.m. ET, right here on the Disney Parks Blog. Also, if you’re a fan of the parade or just want to learn more, be sure to catch this week’s “Inside Disney Parks” newscast.
We also shared a first look at this year’s Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house at Disneyland park. Gingerbread houses have graced the ballroom scene of Haunted Mansion Holiday for the past 15 years. Visit Rachel’s original story to see the amazing details behind this year’s gingerbread house.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Favorite Merchandise from the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration – As the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration summer finale continues for a few more weeks, we wanted to look back at some of the most popular items from this dazzling event.
- A Fabulous 45th: The Country Bear Jamboree & Their Real Ol’ Country Beat – Howdy, folks! This week’s look back at a Magic Kingdom Park opening-day attraction focuses on the toe-tapping Country Bear Jamboree.
- ‘Faboolous’ Halloween Merchandise Now Available at Disney Parks – With the Halloween season returning to Disney Parks, guests will now find a frightfully fun assortment of products created by Disney Parks Merchandise.
- Adapting the Magic of ‘Frozen’ to the Stage Aboard the Disney Wonder – I’m sure you’ve heard the buzz by now that when we debut the new enhancements to the Disney Wonder this fall, we’re also premiering a brand-new stage show in the Walt Disney Theatre. “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” is based on the Walt Disney Animation Studios “Frozen,” which is the number one animated feature of all time.
- Will You Run as a Duo During Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend? – It’s time to kick off the runDisney season with one of my favorite events – Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna. We’re really excited about the theming of the overall weekend – Disney duos!
- Disney Parks Best Bites – August 2016 – Two new locations are now open at Disney’s BoardWalk. Indulge in a curious cocktail at AbracadaBar, a former magicians’ hangout, or check out the elegantly sophisticated new interior and entirely sustainable seafood menu at Flying Fish. Rachel Bshero provides more on the best bites at Disney Parks!