This week, we announced that the next “Inside Disney Parks” #DisneyParksLIVE stream will be held tonight featuring a special presentation of Main Street Electrical Parade from Walt Disney World Resort.
You can watch tonight’s live stream at 8:55 p.m. ET, right here on the Disney Parks Blog. Also, if you’re a fan of the parade or just want to learn more, be sure to catch this week’s “Inside Disney Parks” newscast.
We also shared a first look at this year’s Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house at Disneyland park. Gingerbread houses have graced the ballroom scene of Haunted Mansion Holiday for the past 15 years. Visit Rachel’s original story to see the amazing details behind this year’s gingerbread house.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Favorite Merchandise from the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration – As the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration summer finale continues for a few more weeks, we wanted to look back at some of the most popular items from this dazzling event.
- A Fabulous 45th: The Country Bear Jamboree & Their Real Ol’ Country Beat – Howdy, folks! This week’s look back at a Magic Kingdom Park opening-day attraction focuses on the toe-tapping Country Bear Jamboree.
- ‘Faboolous’ Halloween Merchandise Now Available at Disney Parks – With the Halloween season returning to Disney Parks, guests will now find a frightfully fun assortment of products created by Disney Parks Merchandise.
- Adapting the Magic of ‘Frozen’ to the Stage Aboard the Disney Wonder – I’m sure you’ve heard the buzz by now that when we debut the new enhancements to the Disney Wonder this fall, we’re also premiering a brand-new stage show in the Walt Disney Theatre. “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” is based on the Walt Disney Animation Studios “Frozen,” which is the number one animated feature of all time.
- Will You Run as a Duo During Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend? – It’s time to kick off the runDisney season with one of my favorite events – Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna. We’re really excited about the theming of the overall weekend – Disney duos!
- Disney Parks Best Bites – August 2016 – Two new locations are now open at Disney’s BoardWalk. Indulge in a curious cocktail at AbracadaBar, a former magicians’ hangout, or check out the elegantly sophisticated new interior and entirely sustainable seafood menu at Flying Fish. Rachel Bshero provides more on the best bites at Disney Parks!
One of my favorite memories was watching my son’s face light up the first time he saw the parade and then each time he watched it again. He said his favorite is Pete’s dragon and the spinning snails.
This has always been my favorite parade. I remember it as a kid. I’m sad to see it leave. It is my wife’s favorite as well. She will miss Pete and Elliott. ?
The Main Street Electrical Parade was a highlight of our first Disney World vacation. We’ll get to see it one last time on our trip that starts at the end of this week! Can’t wait!!!
Is any watching can’t find the link
I can’t find it.
my favorite float is probably also the (fire-breathing!!) dragon! I saw the parade the most times when I was living in Paris, when the park first opened there as EuroDisney…. I was actually in the park on opening day there! (And that was my SECOND day in the park…. since I managed to get in with a “cast member family/friend” invitation BEFORE the official opening day!) 🙂
I heard that one of Michael Jackson’s favorite treats was driving one of the spinning snail floats (incognito!!) in the Main Street Electrical Parade. 😉
(and BTW I was actually the first person through the turnstiles on opening day of EuroDisney… but didn’t get logged as the official first person inside, because they picked the first person past the train tracks instead!!! Sigh.)
Loving the parade! 7 Dwarfs are adorable!!!
We loved Cinderella!!! And Snow White
So happy to see the parade tonight! Can’t wait for Captain Hook! Watching tucked up in bed in the UK 🙂
We had really happy times waiting and watching the electrical parade
I’ve got to say I was very DISAPPOINTED. Past livestreams have had had plenty of host time pre- and post-show. This one INTERRUPTED the actual event. Please, in the future, let us experience the event as close to IRL as possible.
Thank you for the live stream, I so enjoyed seeing the Parade again! I think I like the spinning bugs the most, the kids love them! I also was disappointed in too much talk and too little parade, however. Nice people, but I hated going away from the parade in the middle and missed some favorite floats that were never showed! Rather have had the talk as a post show.
I agree with Donna McDuffie-mostly talk not much parade. I will be there in Dec. too late for me to see it in person for one last time. I was really really looking forward to watching the parade and not people talking.