Now that August is here, the only thing on my mind is back-to-school shopping for my tween and there’s no better place to shop than at Disney Springs! If you’re taking one last vacation this summer at Walt Disney World Resort, you too can stock up in a big way on all of the things kids need for the start of the school year.
As I mentioned in my last post, Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort features a slew of hard-to-pass-up deals, making it the perfect option for those wanting to add a touch of Disney to essential school items. It’s one-stop-shopping! You can find unique items for your trendsetting tween at the following shops:
- Disney school supplies at the newly expanded World of Disney store, the largest merchandise shop at Walt Disney World Resort, featuring an assortment of colorful Mickey Mouse-inspired pens, pencils and other cool school tools such as backpacks, folders and notebooks
- All things Star Wars at Star Wars Galactic Outpost for backpacks, pens and apparel from a galaxy far, far away
- Find fancy footwear at Havaianas, Ugg, Superdry, VOLCOM, Fit2Run, Trophy Room, Sanuk and Curl by Sammy Duvall, home of the popular Disney Vans shoes
Special sales continue at Disney Springs for you and your tween to find fashionable clothes, shoes and accessories:
- Columbia: buy 1 get another for 50% off
- VOLCOM: Set: includes either shorts or jeans, 2 tees and either sandals or a hat for $99.00
- Lacoste: 20-50% off select items
- Kipling: current promotion for teachers and students
- UGG: end of season sale
- Zara: end of summer clearance sale
- Uniqlo: various items on sale and great school age items
- LittleMissMatched: save up to 70% of during end of season sale – find girls swimsuits for $10 and flip flops for $5
- Sugarboo & Co.: $50 off on $250 purchases (Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer)
You can also find some unique school supplies at the following stores:
- Lilly Pulitzer: agendas, notebooks, sticky notes
- Vera Bradley: backpacks, lunch boxes, pens, agendas
If you can’t make it to Disney Springs before the start of the school year, never fear! Another convenient way to shop for back-to-school favorites is through the Shop Disney Parks app. To download this free app, please visit DisneyWorld.com/Shop.
For more information on planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort with your tween, check out DisneyWorld.com/Tweens.