During the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend at the Disneyland Resort, you’ll join beloved Disney duos like Mickey Mouse and Pluto, Aladdin and the Genie, and Country Bears Liver Lips and Big Al as they cheer you on during the event!
Here are a few tips Disney PhotoPass Service would like to share on how to get your best race photos during the Happiest Race on Earth:
Before the race:
- Download the Disneyland mobile app. You’ll be able to link, preview and purchase your Disney PhotoPass photos from the app. You’ll also have access to park hours, attraction wait times, Disney FASTPASS distribution times and much more!
- If you have or plan to purchase Disney PhotoPass+ One Day or Disney PhotoPass+ One Week, your runDisney race photos will be included in either active entitlement. You can purchase these products before, during or after your Disneyland visit.
During the race:
- Make sure your bib number is visible at all times. PhotoPass Photographers on the course will not be passing out Disney PhotoPass cards, so your bib number is essential to ensuring that your race photos can be linked to your account.
- Look for PhotoPass Photographers stationed around the course with some of your favorite Disney Characters, by some of the most famous Disneyland Resort icons, and at the finish line.
After the race:
- Link your photos to your account by entering the 11-digit Race ID followed by your bib number in the “Link Photos” section of the Disneyland app or at Disneyland.com/PhotoPass. Race IDs are printed on your bib and can also be found in the event guide. Each race of the event will have a different 11-digit Race ID, so be sure to enter the Race ID that corresponds with your race.
- Note that it may take up to 24 hours for your photos to appear in your account.
- Disney PhotoPass photos expire 45 days after the date they are captured, so make sure you view and purchase your race photos before they expire.
- If you are a Disney Signature, Disney Signature Plus or Disney Premier Annual Passholder, your Passport includes downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos, including your runDisney photos taken at the Disneyland Resort and linked to your Disney account.
Disney PhotoPass Service and Disney PhotoPass+ are subject to the Disney PhotoPass and Disney PhotoPass+ terms found here. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos in your account will expire pursuant to the expiration policy. Photos linked to a qualifying Annual Passport will expire 365 days from the date of capture and are subject to the Annual Passport Terms and Conditions. Downloads are restricted to personal use only. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission and runDisney fees required.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply for Disneyland App. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.