In this week’s “Welcome to Our World!” blog post, we’re taking a look at the Disney Dining Plan.
Disney Dining Plans offer a variety of options that complement every Walt Disney World Resort vacation – from the type of restaurants guests can visit to the number of meals and snacks included with each plan.
A Disney Dining Plan can be added to any Walt Disney World Magic Your Way vacation package, perfect for guests who are looking for a convenient and easy way to plan, select and pre-pay dining.
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Two quick-service meals and one snack per person for each night of the vacation package stay. Meals and snacks are available at more than 50 restaurants throughout Walt Disney World Resort. For arrivals from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2017, this package will include two snacks per person per day.
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Disney Dining Plan
- One table-service meal, one quick-service meal and one snack per person, per night of guest’s package stay, with over 100 restaurants to choose from. For arrivals from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2017, this package will include two snacks per person per day.
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
- Three meals and two snacks per person, per night of guest’s package stay. This package allows guests the flexibility to choose any combination of table-service and quick-service restaurants from more than 100 participating restaurant locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Redeeming meal entitlements is easy – all it takes is a touch of your MagicBand! Available meal balance is easy to keep track of, too—just check the bottom of your receipt. Also included with each plan is a resort refillable drink mug for each person, which can be refilled at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel quick-service location.
To book a Disney Dining Plan with your Magic Your Way vacation package, visit www.disneyworld.com or call 407-W-DISNEY. Learn more about Disney Dining Plans and by visiting the official page here.
Which restaurants require two table service meals per person?
my post from last week does not show, are negative comments not published?
how come they have removed so many of the restaurants that you can use the dining plan for. There used to be so many more table service restaurants at Epcot. Now it is really limited for 2017.
Can you buy a dining plan when staying at a DVC or other resort location and using an AP?
I’m visiting all the way from Australia and can’t wait for my holiday during your fall season. I have purchased a Dining Plan as I was thinking about going to some Character meals and with my Plan I can pretty much go to one every day of my stay. This is a great package and I am so excited to use it when I get to Walt Disney World.
I hope you have a wonderful visit! 🙂
I am upset that they did away with the dessert for the quick and table service meals and replaced it with only one extra snack. We would get something healthy for the dessert to use as breakfast the next day since you could usually trade the dessert for another item. The plan should now include 3 snacks instead of just 2 since this would be the same as the 2 desserts and 1 snack on the old plan.
This Dining plan is a lot better then the old one. It suits My Husband and My meals perfect.