We officially kicked off the Halloween season at Magic Kingdom Park this weekend with the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. And before the first night, we shared an early look at some of the new experiences at this year’s event.
Among the new additions, two of the Zootopia PD’s finest, BFFs Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps, will lead The Creepa Crew and entertain guests on Main Street, U.S.A. Visit our original story for other new experiences and details on returning favorites.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party requires a separate ticket (a party specific ticket) that can be purchased here and is available for the following dates.
September – 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
October – 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Also this week, we shared an update that the finale scene in “Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire” will feature new costumes, décor and choreography to mark the fall season. You’ll also hear an original song celebrating autumn, from the songwriting duo of Valerie Vigoda and Brendan Milburn who composed the show’s catchy tune “On This Day.” Visit Shawn’s original story for more information about the new fall finale for “Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire.”
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Disneyland Resort Announces 2017-2018 Ambassador Team – During a celebratory cavalcade down Main Street, U.S.A., cast members Mikey Trujillo and Alexa Garcia were introduced as the 2017-2018 Disneyland Resort Ambassador Team, representing the Resort and its 29,000 cast members.
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ Apparel Returns to Disney Parks Online Store from September 5-11, 2016 – “Hocus Pocus”-inspired apparel is returning to the Disney Parks online store from September 5-11, 2016.
- Five Ways to Celebrate the 5th Anniversary of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa – It’s been five magical years of aloha at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. In honor of the occasion, we’ve shared five ways to celebrate next time you’re at the resort.
- A Fabulous 45th: Mad Tea Party – One of Magic Kingdom Park’s original attractions that offers one of the most charming ride vehicles is Mad Tea Party.
- Check Into Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Before it Checks Out of Disney California Adventure Park on January 2, 2017 – For the next few months, we invite you – if you dare – for a special celebration of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ leading up to its final check-out on January 2, 2017.
- New Bus Service Offers Direct Access to Disney Springs from Theme Parks After 4 p.m. – Disney buses now transport guests to Disney Springs from Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting at 4 p.m. daily.