An all-new Sally figure has been added to the graveyard scene at Haunted Mansion Holiday and the all-new Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house is also ready to be seen.
And since we’re just days away from the beginning of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at the Walt Disney World Resort, we thought it was the perfect time to share details on our Rockin’ Burger Block Party – the first party is on Sept. 30 at World ShowPlace.
We have more information on the creative burgers and celebrity chefs featured at the parties in Pam’s original story. Go check it out.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Video Rewind: Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration – Monday was the final day of the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration, so we took a look back at some of the videos we brought you here on the Disney Parks Blog throughout this special tribute to sixty years of the Happiest Place on Earth!
- House of Blues Set to Host Two Craft Beer Events This September at Disney Springs – Labor Day is behind us and fall is in the air. This season has always been my favorite, and this year, I’ve got two new reasons to embrace autumn thanks to my friends at House of Blues. If you enjoy a nice craft brew, you do, too!
- A Fabulous 45th: The Haunted Mansion – When Magic Kingdom Park opened at the Walt Disney World Resort on October 1, 1971, one of my favorite attractions – The Haunted Mansion – also opened its doors.
- Disney Duos Showcased at Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend – We just wrapped up an exciting weekend celebrating some of our favorite Disney Duos at the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna! Runners came out in full force, donning their favorite duo- and group-inspired looks, and we could “bearly” contain our excitement. The race weekend consists of the Disneyland 5K, Disneyland 10K and Disneyland Half Marathon.
- Celebrating 15 Seasons of Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread Houses at Disneyland Park – The Haunted Mansion ballroom will soon host the 15th gingerbread house designed, baked and decorated to celebrate the season inside Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland park.
- Disney Parks Blog Unboxed – 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Merchandise – Steven Miller recently visited Germany Pavilion in Epcot searching for delicious treats from Karamell-Küche. This caramel kitchen is filled with delectable goodies made with Werther’s Original caramel. Instead of sweet treats, I was surprised to find the Disney Delivery Guy.