This week, the first day of Autumn ushered in a season of #WonderFALLDisney experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog daily to learn all that’s happening around the WonderFALL world of Disney this time of year.
And it’s also the time of year when Mickey’s Halloween Party returns to Disneyland park. This year, there’s a new “Frightfully Fun Parade” that we knew Disney Parks Blog readers would want to learn more about.
Show Director Carla Carlile shared a glimpse behind-the-scenes at how the villains float – the biggest in the entire parade – was created.
Be sure to check out Shawn’s original story for more details on the “Frightfully Fun Parade.” It will be presented exclusively during Mickey’s Halloween Party, a separately ticketed event at Disneyland park hosted over 17 nights, now through October 31. Tickets are available now, so get yours here before the event sells out.
Parking is not included in the ticket price and parking fees will apply. Mickey’s Halloween Party is a nonsmoking event. Smoking will be permitted in designated areas outside Disneyland park in the Main Entrance Plaza.
Mickey’s Halloween Party tickets are subject to availability and are valid only for specific event dates and hours. Space is limited and event dates may sell out. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be resold. Tickets are not required for guests ages 2 and under. Costumes subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive. Parking is not included. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Entertainment may be cancelled due to inclement weather or otherwise.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Fabulous 45th Anniversary Products Releasing This Month at Magic Kingdom Park and Shop Disney Parks App – Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort celebrates its 45th Anniversary on October 1, 2016. I’m excited to share release details for these items coming to Magic Kingdom later this month.
- Olympians Celebrate at Shanghai Disneyland – Several of the world’s best athletes recently surprised guests at our new Shanghai Disney Resort when they dropped by to celebrate a gold-medal summer at Shanghai Disneyland, the resort’s magnificent theme park.
- The Shops of Main Street, U.S.A.: Fortuosity Shop – While strolling down Main Street, U.S.A., toward Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland park, look to your left – just past the Emporium – and you’ll find the Fortuosity Shop, with a large bronze clock hanging above its doorway.
- #WonderFALLDisney: 7 Photos of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Thursday was the first day of Autumn, and Walt Disney World Resort couldn’t be more lovely. Our parks – and Disney Springs – are just bursting with new things to do and see. Not to mention two favorite guest events, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, have returned in full force, making this season truly WonderFALL.
- Southern California Residents: Disneyland Resort Southern California Annual Passport Returns – I’ve got exciting news to share with our fans who live in Southern California! The popular Disneyland Resort Southern California Annual Passport is now available for purchase. The pass provides admission to both theme parks on most weekdays and select Sundays, and we are excited to offer this option once again, based on availability.
- Enjoy a Limited Time Offer at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique During Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park – The separately ticketed Mickey’s Halloween Party returns to Disneyland park starting today. I have exciting news for young guests attending this year’s parties who want to experience the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Fantasyland.