The marketplaces at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival are serving up hundreds of new flavor combinations to sample. And for the first time, the most delicious time of year at Walt Disney World has expanded into the resorts, with family-friendly experiences like Culinary Adventures with a Master Chef at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. There are many other experiences this year, so be sure to check out Victoria’s opening day story to learn more.
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs through November 14, 2016. Download a printable map right here.
And later tonight, our Inside #DisneyParksLIVE stream series will continue with a special look at a few favorite “WonderFALL” Disney experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, including a live peek at a portion of the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular.” We shared that the live stream will also feature updates from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and other information about our #WonderFALLDisney experiences this season.
The live broadcast begins at 8 p.m., right here on the Disney Parks Blog. Hope to see you later tonight.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Applications Now Open for New Class of Disneyland Resort Dreamers & Doers – Disneyland Resort Dreamers & Doers is looking for someone who is making a difference by conserving nature, thinking creatively, living healthfully or strengthening their community.
- Night of Joy at Walt Disney World Resort Rocks ESPN Wide World of Sports; Announces 2017 Dates – We just finished the 34th Night of Joy at Walt Disney World Resort and this year’s event brought the best names in Contemporary Christian music to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for the first time.
- Celebrate the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Final Check-Out With Two Specialty Eats at Disney California Adventure Park – I’m excited to share two new scarily delicious ways to celebrate the final check-out of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- PHOTOS – Visiting the Festival Center at 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Take a look at the Festival Center in Future World which houses demonstrations, wine tastings, a merchandise shop and more.
- Holidays at the Disneyland Resort Return November 10 through January 8 with New ‘World of Color,’ Festival of Holidays and More – The most wonderful time of the year returns to the Happiest Place on Earth with Holidays at the Disneyland Resort, November 10 through January 8!
- Coca-Cola Polar Bear Will Debut Soon at Disney Springs – A new interactive meet and greet experience with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear will debut at the Coca-Cola Store, located in Town Center, the newest Disney Springs neighborhood.