We’re back this week with another makeup tutorial, courtesy of our amazing Cosmetology team. This week, we’ll be offering step-by-step instructions on how to pull together a great Queen Elsa-inspired look, complete with glitter and sparkly snowflakes.
If Elsa – or any princess – is your costume choice this your, you won’t want to miss these step-by-step directions from Cosmetologist Elizabeth Marcano.
Want more Halloween DIY tips and tricks? Check out our previous Halloween DIY tutorials below.
- Disney Mermaid-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’-Inspired Glamorous Pirate Make-Up Tutorial
- ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- Tower of Terror Bellhop Makeup Tutorial
- “Glamorous” Haunted Mansion Makeup Tutorial
- Haunted Mansion Maid Makeup Tutorial
- Make a “Witch Minnie” Candy Apple
- Create Your Own Haunted Mansion Butler Costume
- Pumpkin Carving Tips