When you need a creepy costume that will wow friends this Halloween, look no further than the Haunted Mansion for inspiration. The 999 Happy Haunts who live here offer up a ton of possibilities: think the ballerina in the stretching portrait, the creepy bride in the attic, any of our three Hitchhiking Ghosts (and even the Hatbox Ghost!).
This week’s Halloween makeup tutorial focuses on how to create an amazing Hitchhiking Ghost look all on your own. In the video above, Cosmetologist Elizabeth Marcano gives us step-by-step directions using just a few pieces of makeup you can find at any Halloween store. Here’s what you’ll need: black, white and silvery gray creme makeup, a makeup sponge and a few brushes for application and optional colored hairspray (white or light gray). Have fun with this one!
Want more Halloween DIY tips and tricks? Check out our previous Halloween DIY tutorials below.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- Disney Mermaid-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’-Inspired Glamorous Pirate Make-Up Tutorial
- ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- Tower of Terror Bellhop Makeup Tutorial
- “Glamorous” Haunted Mansion Makeup Tutorial
- Haunted Mansion Maid Makeup Tutorial
- Make a “Witch Minnie” Candy Apple
- Create Your Own Haunted Mansion Butler Costume
- Pumpkin Carving Tips