Boo to you (and you and you and you) … Happy Halloween! If you know me, you know that Halloween is my absolute favorite time of the year—and it’s never complete without a spook-tacular evening at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Of course, my focus is on treats, not tricks, and today I’ve got a look at the creepy confections you can expect to find at this year’s party.
- Chocolate Worms and Dirt Cupcake
- Vanilla Spider Cupcake
- Halloween Sugar Cookie
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
- Enchanted Pumpkin Spiced Cupcake
- Candy Corn Ice Cream Cone
- Ghoulish Strawberry-lemonade Slushy
Throughout the Park
- Candy Corn Cotton Candy
- Vampire Mickey Popcorn Bucket
- Halloween Popcorn Bucket
- Halloween Hot Mug
- Poison Apple Stein
What is your favorite part of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Let us know in the comments below!