This new show comes to life on, above and around the Chinese Theater with state-of-the-art projections, special effects, fireworks and a seasonal musical score. As Victoria shared, it’s led by elves Wayne and Lanny, the duo from ABC/Walt Disney Animation Studios’ animated special “Prep & Landing.” Visit our original story to learn more about the show.
And we also shared that beginning November 24, Princess Elena of Avalor – the first Disney Princess inspired by diverse Latin cultures – will begin to greet guests alongside other royal friends at Princess Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom Park.
At Princess Fairytale Hall, guests can choose between a meeting with Elena and Cinderella or a visit with Rapunzel and Tiana. FastPass+ reservations for dates that include Elena appearances are available this weekend. Visit Jennifer’s story for more details.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Wine Bar George, Featuring Master Sommelier George Miliotes, Opens Fall 2017 at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort – Fans of California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort may remember Master Sommelier George Miliotes from the opening team of the award-winning restaurant when it debuted in 1995. Miliotes returns to Walt Disney World Resort with his new venture, Wine Bar George, opening in fall 2017 at Disney Springs.
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Magic Shot from Disney PhotoPass – While you taste your way around the world during the Festival, be sure to get this Magic Shot with Remy from the Disney•Pixar movie “Ratatouille.” With a dash of magic from Disney PhotoPass, the little chef will appear in your photo!
- Video Rewind: Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort – Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort is now in full swing – or spook – and it’s a great time to look back on some of the happy, haunting Halloween videos we have brought you in seasons past.
- Make a Long Weekend Getaway with Adventures by Disney – Fall is here. School is back in session. For many, this is a hard time to get away on a vacation. Never fear! Adventures by Disney Long Weekend vacations are here to fulfill your need for a fun getaway on a limited timeframe.
- Popular Disney Parks and Resorts Attraction Poster Calendar Returns for 2017 – This fall, one of my favorite items is returning to Disney Parks for 2017! The Disney Parks and Resorts Deluxe Attraction Poster Calendar features Disney attraction posters from all corners of the world.
- Every Role a Starring Role – Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort Hair & Makeup Artist – Disneyland Resort cast member Zarina Herrera is a hair and makeup artist who takes us behind the scenes during the spookiest time of year in this episode of “Every Role a Starring Role.”