Halloween is only one week away – have you planned out the perfect look for your jack-o-lantern yet?
Disney Parks Blog authors Simone Miranda and Mike Britton (and their team) just shared three awesome Disney inspired pumpkin-carving templates. Each varies in level of difficulty, from an easy Skeleton Mickey, to a moderate Princess Anna, to a complex Dr. Facilier. For templates on each of these designs, click here. And for step-by-step instructions, click here.
For more Halloween DIY activities and tutorials, check out our previous Halloween DIY tutorials below.
- Disney Mermaid-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’-Inspired Glamorous Pirate Make-Up Tutorial
- ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- Tower of Terror Bellhop Makeup Tutorial
- “Glamorous” Haunted Mansion Makeup Tutorial
- Haunted Mansion Maid Makeup Tutorial
- Make a “Witch Minnie” Candy Apple
- Create Your Own Haunted Mansion Butler Costume
- Pumpkin Carving Tips