We’re just days away from the premiere of “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” aboard the Disney Wonder! I hope you’ve been enjoying our making-of videos, and today I want to share the final video in our series before the curtain rises on this incredible new show…
Snow and ice plays a unique role throughout the entire production, and special effects will bring Elsa’s enchanted icy blasts to reality like never before. The theatrical adaption of “Let it Go” is sure to be a stand-out moment, as this emblematic ballad is being transformed into a full-fledged stage spectacle complete with transformative scenery, state-of-the-art video technology and lots and lots of snow flurries!
To watch the other making of “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” videos in this series, check out my past posts:
- ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’ Takes the Stage at Disney Cruise Line
- Adapting the Magic of ‘Frozen’ to the Stage Aboard the Disney Wonder
- The Influence of Nordic Culture in ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’
- Bringing ‘Frozen’ Friends to Life in ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’
- The Significance of Doors in ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’