Inside #DisneyParksLIVE will feature a special look at “A Frozen Holiday Wish” as it happens beginning at 6:25 p.m. EST on Monday, November 7. Just visit the front page to find the stream tomorrow and be sure to follow along on Twitter, using the hashtag #DisneyParksLIVE.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Complete Guide to Festive Eats at New Festival of Holidays in Disney California Adventure Park – Here is your complete guide to the treats you will find at each marketplace during the new Festival of Holidays is coming to Disney California Adventure park.
- Commemorative Merchandise for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 at Magic Kingdom Park – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is returning to Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort on select nights starting November 7, 2016. Here’s a brief look at the commemorative merchandise created for this year’s event.
- Festival of Holidays Brings Delightful Entertainment Experiences to Disney California Adventure Park Beginning November 10 – With the debut of Festival of Holidays on November 10, you’re invited to come celebrate heartwarming holiday festivities inspired by cultural traditions from around the world.
- Five Festive Things to Discover at Disney’s Hollywood Studios This Holiday Season – Holidays are just about to begin at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and you won’t want to miss any of the special food, merchandise and entertainment that are here just for the season!
- Disney Parks Blog Unboxed – Celebrating the Holidays at Disney Parks – During a recent visit to Disney’s Days of Christmas at Disney Springs Marketplace, I was surprised by a special holiday delivery from the Disney Delivery Guy.
- It’s Already Time to Book New Year’s Eve Celebrations at Walt Disney World Resort – From a gala dine-around at California Grill high atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort to celebrations in Epcot World Showcase and waterfront at Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, there are lots of options to ring in the New Year at Walt Disney World Resort.