“Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” features a fantastic array of holiday songs both classic and contemporary, along with special effects, magical projections and beloved Disney characters, presented on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage on nights when Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is offered through December 22, 2016.
To learn more, visit Shawn’s original “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” story.
And at the Disneyland Resort, you can now experience the all-new “World of Color – Season of Light” – our new nighttime spectacular that brings the warmth and joy of the season to life each night at Disney California Adventure park.
Check out Erin’s story to see some amazing images and learn more about the show.
“World of Color – Season of Light,” is presented nightly at Disney California Adventure park as part of Festival of Holidays through January 8, 2017.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week:
- First Look: A New Holiday Experience Coming to Disney Springs – This holiday season, the idea of “wishing upon a star” will take on an even more magical meaning in the skies of Disney Springs.
- Festive Sweets and Sips at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort – There is nothing more magical than when Magic Kingdom Park completes its annual transformation into a festive winter wonderland—it truly is the most wonderful time of the year. One of the best ways to embrace the spirit of the season is a visit to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Of course, you’ll need to fuel your fun, and I have your list of must-try treats available only the party. These sweet eats are sure to keep you rocking around the Christmas tree all night long!
- Holiday Candy Treats Arrive November 10 at Disneyland Resort – Why deck the halls with holly when you can deck them with candy? Gourmet treats from the Disneyland Resort make the perfect stocking stuffers, gifts for teachers or friends, or a sweet holiday indulgence for yourself.
- The Shops of Main Street, U.S.A.: Silhouette Studio – In the heart of Main Street, U.S.A., in Disneyland park, the charmingly quaint Silhouette Studio offers something you can’t get anywhere else at the Disneyland Resort: Hand-cut custom silhouettes produced by a silhouette artist.
- Disney Doodle: Mulan Puts Her Skills To The Test at Disney’s BoardWalk – Have you ever visited Disney’s BoardWalk at night? It offers terrific entertainment in the form of Jellyrolls dueling piano bar, drinks at AbracadaBar, dishes at Flying Fish – and fun midway style games on the boardwalk.
- Behind-the-Scenes with Auli‘i Cravalho from ‘Moana’ at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa – As “Moana” from Walt Disney Animation Studios sails into theaters later this month, Auli‘i Cravalho, the voice behind “Moana,” visited us at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa.