Holidays are just about to begin at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and you won’t want to miss any of the special food, merchandise and entertainment that are here just for the season!
Here are five must do’s for your visit during the holidays:
1. New this year, you can meet Santa at the Once Upon a Time shop along Sunset Boulevard and share your wish list with him starting November 14. I hope you’re on the nice list!
2. While visions of sugar-plum fairies may dance in your head, a new chocolate cupcake with peppermint bark can become your reality at ABC Commissary. This sweet treat is a holiday must-have!
3. Find a keepsake ornament at “It’s a Wonderful Shop” in Muppet Courtyard, where you’ll find a variety of Disney-themed holiday ornaments and decorations to remember your visit by or to give as gifts.
4. Take in all of the holiday decor, from the giant Christmas tree that towers over the main entrance, to the displays in the shops along Hollywood Boulevard, to colorful garlands and lights that glisten throughout the park. It will be sure to put you in the holiday spirit!
5. Starting November 14, you can cap off a day of festive fun with the new nighttime spectacular, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! This yuletide experience will include fireworks, state-of-the-art projections, special effects paired with many classic Christmas tunes.