What were your loved ones’ reactions when you surprised them with the gift of a Disney cruise? My guess is that they were a lot like the unforgettable exclamations we see in this super cute video…
So why is it that people, both young and old, get this excited about a Disney Cruise Line vacation? There are countless reasons, but here are just five of them…
1. Dazzling family entertainment is always included. From our lively deck parties and Broadway-style musicals, to our famous pirate night and fireworks spectacular, you’ll enjoy unparalleled fun that you can only expect from a world-class entertainment company like Disney. And you don’t have to pay extra for it!
2. World-class dining is part of the package. Your meals are prepared by first-rate chefs, and there’s never an up-charge for fine cuisine like filet mignon and lobster in the main dining rooms. Dining is made even more special with a personalized serving team that stays with you as you visit different restaurants and enjoy new menus each night. Plus, a variety of options such as poolside dining and 24-hour room service give you flexibility to dine when you want.
3. Playtime isn’t just for kids. While your little ones are having a blast with youth counselors and characters in our kids clubs, you can enjoy “me” time in the spa or by the pool. And when you can’t get them to leave the kids club, dinner in our adult-exclusive restaurant, followed by fun in the adult district, makes for the perfect parents’ night out.
4. Memorable moments with characters are around every corner. We offer one-on-one experiences with beloved Disney pals, princesses and super heroes that you can’t get anywhere else. Whether they go through Toy Story Boot Camp with the Green Army Sergeant, train with a Jedi Master or give Olaf a warm hug, your kids will never forget these special interactions.
5. Family fun actually means fun for the entire family. Not just for the kids. Not just for the adults. We cater activities to appeal to everyone, like first-run movies in our state-of-the-art theaters, dance parties, game shows, karaoke nights and much more. You’ll have so many opportunities for quality time and to make memories together that you’ll be talking about for years to come.
If you’re surprising your family with a Disney cruise this holiday season, you can deliver your gift in Disney style with our downloadable message card. Personalize it, print it, package it with your own creative twist and place it under the tree. Then wait until you get to watch your kids burst with joy after opening it!