We’ve raised the curtain on “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular!” Last night, guests aboard the Disney Wonder enjoyed the show’s world premiere, and the response is outstandingly positive! Kudos to our amazing creative team and cast for a job well done on bringing the story of “Frozen” to life on stage in an incredible new way.
I can’t wait to hear from you once your family has a chance to experience this dazzling production. To prepare you for it, here are four things to know before you see this heartfelt stage show on your next Disney Wonder cruise.
1. You’ll forget you’re sitting inside the Walt Disney Theatre while cruising the open seas. Stunning scenery and incredible special effects transport you to the wintry world of Arendelle, and Elsa’s enchanted icy blasts extend beyond the stage into the audience.
2. You’ll be on the edge of your seat while Elsa sings “Let it Go.” Transformative scenery, snow flurries and state-of-the-art video technology bring her magic to reality like never before, and it’s hard to tell if your chill bumps are from the snow flurries falling around you or the awesome performance of this iconic song.
3. You won’t believe your eyes when Sven walks onto the stage. The dynamic puppetry is amazing and brings this face-licking, carrot-loving reindeer to life like never before.
4. You’ll go home wishing you had a happy snowman as your best friend. Olaf’s lovable and endearing personality is sure to warm you more than the tropical sun, and his lavish “In Summer” production number will keep you smiling for days.
I can’t say enough good things about this production, so I’m sure you’ll be hearing more from me about it. In the meantime, check out my past posts to go behind the scenes of “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” with our making-of video series:
- ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’ Takes the Stage at Disney Cruise Line
- Adapting the Magic of ‘Frozen’ to the Stage Aboard the Disney Wonder
- The Influence of Nordic Culture in ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’
- Bringing ‘Frozen’ Friends to Life in ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’
- The Significance of Doors in ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Unique Role of Snow and Ice in ‘Frozen, A Musical Spectacular’