Joy from the World! During the holidays, the magic of the season comes alive at Walt Disney World Resort, and Disney PhotoPass Service is making spirits even brighter with limited-time Magic Shots and Animated Magic Shots.
You better not pout and you better not cry, here’s why – you need to be smiling for all of these photos! Take a look at these holly-jolly shots from Disney PhotoPass available during the holiday season that you need to add to your wish list:
The mistletoe will be hung by PhotoPass with care, as we know a festive photo soon will be there! PhotoPass photographers throughout the parks outside of Disney Character Experience locations will be capturing this Magic Shot – just ask any of these photographers to set up this photo!
This Magic Shot is available when you visit a PhotoPass photographer at any of the following locations:
- Disney Springs: On the Village Causeway, the bridge that connects the area near The LEGO Store across the water to Rainforest Cafe
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: At the entrance by the Christmas tree and any photographer location on the bridge between Oasis and Discovery Island
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: On Sunset Boulevard near Reel Vogue
- Epcot: Under the monorail beam between the Fountain of Nations and Showcase Plaza
- Magic Kingdom Park: In front of Cinderella Castle
Despite getting tangled up in the holiday decorations, Sven jingles all the way into your photo when you visit the PhotoPass photographer stationed at the Disney’s Hollywood Studios Christmas tree. And, over near Tailors to the Stars on Hollywood Boulevard, you can find an Animated Magic Shot starring members of the elite Prep & Landing unit ready you.
While their placement is a flex arrangement, the Trolls from “Frozen” are throwing a little love your way at the entrance and in front of the Christmas tree at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! But the Trolls aren’t the only “Frozen” friends having fun this season! Olaf knows that winter is a good time to stay in and cuddle, but he’s heading out and popping into an Animated Magic Shot anyways to bring good tidings to you and your kin! You can receive an Animated Magic Shot with him when you visit a PhotoPass photographer at Epcot near the Fountain of Nations and Showcase Plaza topiaries. You can also retrieve a shot at Magic Kingdom Park on the Fantasyland bridge and the Liberty Square bridge.
For those of you celebrating the season at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, check out the following shots that can only be unwrapped during the party:
- Begin the party merry and bright with a photo at the entrance of Magic Kingdom Park, where a few jubilant favorites from “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” welcome you to the celebration!
- Your favorite fashionable fairy is ready for the most wonderful time of the year. With a little yuletide pixie dust, she can appear in your photo on Main Street, U.S.A. during the party.
- A few of the toy soldiers from “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” are marching through the winter wonderland in your photo at Magic Kingdom Park when you visit a photographer on Main Street, U.S.A during the party. You’ll receive a Magic Shot and an Animated Magic Shot!
- The Kringle Crew is known for dancing merrily in a new old-fashioned way on Main Street, U.S.A, and now they’re doing the Candy Cane Twist all the way into your photo during the party when you’re rockin’ around the Magic Kingdom Park Christmas tree.
- During the party, Jack Skellington’s ghost dog Zero from “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” will materialize in an Animated Magic Shot when you take a photo in front of the Haunted Mansion.
Note that while you can view Animated Magic Shots in your account until they expire, you must have an active Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day entitlement to download and share them.
Now dash away, dash away, dash away all to Walt Disney World Resort to find a PhotoPass photographer!