Update: This event has filled to capacity. Please keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future event opportunities.
We’re wrapping up this year’s series of Disney Parks Blog meet-ups with one you won’t want to miss. On December, 15, 2016, you have the opportunity to see a special opening night showing of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story at Disney Springs in Florida.
The Disney Parks Blog hosted meet-up begins at 7 p.m. ET (doors open at 5:30 p.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Thursday, December 15, 2016. At the event, you’ll see one of the first showings of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story at this theater.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, is an all-new epic adventure and the first of the Star Wars standalone films. In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction. This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves.
RSVP for the meet-up now by clicking here. Only one guest is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- We encourage guests to come in costume. Costumes must follow the policy (please ensure you use the provided costume policy that differs from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and follows AMC’s policy).
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is rated PG-13 and presented in RealD 3D.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in across from AMC Disney Springs 24 West Side for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
Here is the event costume policy:
- Face paint or masks of any kind may not be worn.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
And here is other important information to know:
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late. The screening may be overbooked and seating is not guaranteed. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (WDSMP), its affiliates and the theatre are not responsible for overbooking. We may refuse, revoke or limit admission in our sole discretion at any time.