Diverse tastes take guests around the globe – we counted 40 different small bites in 14 marketplaces, and that doesn’t include classic sweets treats like peppermint bark and walnut fudge.
We took the challenge of choosing our Top 5:
1) The braised beef short rib with smashed potatoes and sauerbraten sauce at Heritage Cottage, a nod to the traditional German dish with a classic sauerbraten sauce – a little bit of zing to the rich gravy.
2) Asian flavors at Good Fortune’s Feast include a refreshing chilled papaya shrimp salad with crispy noodles and a chili-garlic vinaigrette to kick up the crunch. We paired it with the smoked duck & vegetable spring roll.
3) For true comfort food, stop at Abuelita’s Kitchen for the chicken cilantro tamale with roasted tomatillo salsa verde. Sip the pomegranate margarita for a perfect pairing of savory and sweet indulgence.
4) We had to pick a drink (so many cocktails, beers and wines to choose from), and ours is the holiday eggnog cocktail with whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg at Mistletoe Morsels. ‘Tis the season!
5) And a favorite sweet? Has to be the praline & bourbon whoopie pie at Winter Sliderland. A close second: the frozen chocolate milk with whipped cream and sprinkles at Yuletide Yummies.
Enjoy the holidays!